|12/18/12||2017 Grant Information|
|12/06/12||2012 Grant Recipients|
|09/25/08||Texas Area Grants|
Texas Area Grants
CONGRATULATIONS to our 2012 Recipients
- Girls, Inc. of Metropolitan Dallas
- Christian Community Action
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Fort Worth
- Camp Summit, Inc.
- Cancer Care Services
- Children’s Craniofacial Association
- Children First, Inc.
- Cook Children’s Health Foundation
- Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center
- Denton Kiwanis Club Children’s Clinic, Inc.
- Heroes For Children
- Interfaith Housing Coalition
- Interfaith Ministries of Denton, Inc.
- Mary Crowley Cancer Research Centers
- Network of Community Ministries, Inc.
- Prevent Blindness Texas
- Ronald McDonald House of Fort Worth
- Tarrant Area Food Bank
- Texas Christian University KinderFrogs
Thank you for your interest in applying for a grant from the Texas Chapter of Speedway Children’s Charities. As you may know, we are a foundation dedicated to helping children. We produce and coordinate various events throughout the year to raise funds to distribute to worthy non-profit organizations in Collin, Dallas, Denton and Tarrant Counties who are meeting the needs of children.
To apply for a grant, the applicant organization must meet the following requirements:
- Organization must be a 501 (c) 3 non-profit entity.
- Serves children in Collin, Dallas, Denton and/or Tarrant counties.
- Service provided to children falls within the mission of Speedway Children's Charities: educational, medical, social and/or financial need.
- Organizations interested in applying for funding must have had a representative attend our Grant Workshop.
The Texas Chapter of Speedway Children’s Charities offers two types of grant funding.
(application available online starting March 1, 2013.)
Partner grant requests much be made for a specific project. Requests for capital projects or general operating funds will not be accepted.
Partner grant requests should fall between $5,000 and $25,000. Requests under $5,000 will not be accepted.
(application will be available online February 1, 2013 through February 28, 2013)
Founders Grant requests should range between $125,000 and $150,000.
Capital projects WILL BE considered for funding through a Founders Grant.
Please note: An organization may apply for both grants available through Speedway Children’s Charities at Texas Motor Speedway; however, if a Founders Grant is awarded, said organization will be disqualified from consideration for a Partner Grant.
Speedway Children’s Charities at Texas Motor Speedway will be hosting a grant workshop webinar in January. We are hosting this workshop in an effort to help answer any questions in regards to our Founders and Partner grant application and process.
Organizations interested must have a representative view this webinar. Organizations that do not view it will not be eligible to apply for Speedway Children’s Charities at Texas Motor Speedway grants for fiscal year 2013.
Please note that this workshop is intended to answer any questions an applicant organization may have about our unique grant processes. We respectfully request that you come prepared with questions. Once this workshop concludes, we will not be available for one-on-one communication on individual applications.
UPDATE: After researching different avenues we have decided to do a webinar for the Grant Workshop. Hopefully this will help accommodate everyone’s needs better! We will host the Live Webinar on January 17th at 10:00AM. Once we have links and further information we will send it out! We are also hoping we will be able to record with webinar and have it available for those who cannot make that date and time. Please let us know if you have any other questions! Further information will be send out the first week in January. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Please stay tuned for further information on the webinar!
Once again thank you again for your interest in Speedway Children’s Charities at Texas Motor Speedway. We wish you only the best in all your endeavors on behalf of children.