Where There's Smoke, There's Gonna Be A Show!
Stewart will be visiting Texas Motor Speedway on Wednesday, Oct. 12, to host the "Smoke Show" Fantasy Camp benefiting the Texas Chapter of Speedway Children's Charities and a limited number of spots remain for this one-of-a-kind experience that puts campers firmly inside the driving shoes of a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver.
The full day of activities with Stewart is highlighted by campers running competitive laps in a Team Texas stock car on the 1.5-mile, high-banked oval and the racing superstar taking them for a thrilling, high-speed ride in a two-seater stock car.
"This is one of the greatest bucket list items you can possibly imagine," Texas Motor Speedway President Eddie Gossage said. "Here you've got a guy - one of the biggest stars in the history of the sport - and he's going to spend the whole day with you if you come out and participate in the 'Smoke Show.'
"Smoke Show" participants receive the following:
- Personalized locker and "Smoke Show" firesuit
- "Smoke Show" Fantasy Camp memorabilia
- Drivers' meeting and Q&A with Stewart
- Pre-race driver introductions on stage
- Two 10-lap competitive sessions in a Team Texas stock car with personalized instruction from Stewart and a video keepsake of your drive
- A Victory Lane celebration where you will join Stewart, along with the AAA Texas 500 trophy, while wearing a winner's felt cowboy hat and firing off the pistols just like the NASCAR Sprint Cup winners do at Texas Motor Speedway
- Riding shotgun as Stewart gives a thrilling, three-lap run around Texas Motor Speedway in a Team Texas two-seater stock car
- Champions Cocktail Hour and Dinner Reception with Stewart
- Live auction featuring Stewart memorabilia and other NASCAR experiences
The "Smoke Show" has raised more than $1.5 million since Speedway Children's Charities debuted the event in 2009, all to benefit the children of North Texas.
Contact Speedway Children's Charities at (817) 215-8421 for pricing or to reserve your spot today!